Heating kits for outdoor units
The drainage kit consists of hose, heating cable, multi-adapter, hose clamps and wall fasteners for hoses.
Kits with multi-adapters are available from about €45 excl VAT.
In order to reduce energy consumption, we use a thermostatically controlled heating cable, starting at + 2°C. The insulated hose means that we only need a low-power cable, with 15w/m power.
The heating kits are available in 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 as well as 10 and 12m.
Suitable for all heat pump outdoor units with an outlet of Ø20-21, 25-26 or 32-33mm. If there are several outlets then it will be necessary to add additional adapters. If the outdoor unit has more than three outlets then it is better to purchase a drainage tray.
How far can I draw off the condensation in pipes / hoses without heat?
- Multi-adapter for outdoor units with Ø20-21, 25-26, and 32-33mm outlets.
- Insulated drainage hose
- Color: Blue-gray
- UV resistant & shock resistant
- Hose, exterior Ø 31mm, interior Ø 19mm
- Heating cable, power 15w/m
- Thermostat installed between hot and cold cable
- Thermal klixon thermostat, ON +2°C
- Plug, grounded
- Hose clamps, double locking
- Wall fasteners for hoses
Example: A 3m drainage kit contains a 3m drainage hose and a 4m heating cable, where 3m is heated and 1m is cold cable.
Designed for all heat pump outdoor units with Ø20-21, 25-26, and 32-33mm outlets.
- Insulated condensation water hose suited to the kit length.
- Multi-adapter, 4 part
- Hose clips, 1st, double locking
- A heating cable, power 15w/m, thermostatically controlled, mounted between cold and hot cable with earthed plug
- Wall/ground mounting for the hose