Heating kits for PRO series trays
Drainage kit consists of hose, heating cable, multi-adapter, hose clamps and wall fasteners for the hose.
In order to reduce energy consumption, we use a thermostatically controlled heating cable, starting at +2°C. The insulated hose means that we only need a low-power cable, with 15w/m power.
The heating kits are available at 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 as well as 10 and 12m.
Fits excellently with all hose adapters with exterior Ø25. Suitable for draining off condensation from larger heat pumps’ outdoor unit and our ClimaLine PRO 630, 930 and 1230 heat trays.
How far can I draw off the condensation in pipes / hose without heat?
- Insulated drainage hose
- Color: Blue-gray
- UV resistant & shock resistant
- Hose exterior Ø 37mm, interior Ø 25mm
- Heating cable, effect 15w/m
- Thermostat installed between hot and cold cable
- Thermal klixon thermostat, ON +2°C
- Plug, grounded
- Hose clamps, double locking
- Wall fasteners for hoses
Example: A 3m drainage kit contains 3m drainage hose and a 4m heating cable, where 3m is heated and 1m is cold cable.
- Pancake 2 and 5
- PRO 888, 630, 930 and 1230
- ClimaLine DUO 951
Designed to fit all hose adapters with sleeve coupling Ø25mm.
- Insulated condensation water hose according to the kit length
- 1pcs hose clamps, double locking
- 1pcs heating cable, power 15w / m, thermostatically controlled, mounted between cold and hot cable with earthed plug.
- Wall/ground mounting for hose