Climaline Pro 6 Eco
The drainage tray is double-bottomed with built-in heating mat mounted in a metal foil bag for best heat dissipation. The heating mat has two separate thermostatically controlled heating cables. The primary switches on at +2°C and the secondary -8°C when extra power is needed. The tray has been functionally tested to -34°C.
The tray has heated sides, is supplied with our new hose adapters, with a leaf basket andØ25mm sleeve coupling.
We recommend the condensation drainage kit with the Ø25mm insulated hose.
- Color: Dark gray
- Material: ABS plastic
- UV resistant & shock resistant to -40°C
- Length: 632 mm
- Depth: 610mm
- Height: 35mm (without sleeve coupler)
- Hose adapter with leaf basket, for hose/pipe interior Ø 20/25mm
- Heating mat/power: 188 Watt
- Electrical connection: 220-230 volt/50 Hz
- Thermostatically controlled heating mat: Yes, Eco version
- Thermostats: 2 built in, primary switch on +2°C, secondary at -8°C
- Power cable: 3 000mm
- Max liquid flow, with 3m hose/cable/10% fall: 12 liters/minute
A Climaco design
Designed for outdoor units with a width between 750-900mm that’s no deeper than 360mm.
- Daikin outdoor unit ERQ125
- Daikin VRV III outdoor unit RXYQ5P9
You can find more outdoor units here.
- Heat tray ClimaLine Pro 6 Eco
- Hose adapter with leaf basket
- Universal consoles
The heated water drainage kits are available in the following lengths: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 as well as 10 and 12m. They are easily connected to the tray adapter to drain the water from the drainage tray.
A heated drainage kit for the Pro 6, 9 & 12 trays includes:
- Insulated condensation water hose
- Color: Beige
- UV resistant & shock resistant
- Hose exterior Ø 37mm, interior Ø 25mm
- Hose clips, double locking
- Heating cable, effect 15w/m.
- Thermostat, ON +2°C, between cold cable and and heating cable
- Plug, grounded
- Wall/ground mounting for hose
More info about the kits here.