Drainage trays for heat pumps
The collection trays in the ClimaLine DUO series are suspended below the heat pump’s outdoor unit. They can most easily be attached to the vibration damping brackets of the suspension. The heating tray has an energy-saving thermostatic control, the heating mat is switched on at 50% power at 3°C. When more power is needed, at -8°C, full power is applied. Duo operates down to -25°C.
ClimaLine Duo Eco is available from €199 excl VAT.
Remember to drain off the water collected by the heating tray. This can be 30 liters per day for air heat pumps. With ClimaLine’s drainage kits, a thermostatically controlled low-power heating cable (only 15w/m) is enough in our insulated hose.
- Color: White
- Material: ABS plastic
- UV resistant: Yes
- Length: 790mm
- Depth: 390mm
- Height: 40mm (without outlet sleeve)
- Heating mat/power: max 90 Watt
- Electrical connection: 220-240 volt/50 Hz
- With plug (cable can be connected to distribution board)
- Power cable: 1 500mm
- Thermostatically controlled: Yes, Eco version
- Thermostats: 2 built in, primary switches on at +3°C, secondary at -8°C
- Hose adapter: fits hose/pipe with interior Ø 18-20mm
- Max liquid flow, with 3m hose/cable/10% fall: 7 liters/minute
A Climaco design
Designed for outdoor units with a length of 750-900mm which are not deeper than 360mm.
You will find more outdoor units here.
- Heated Tray ClimaLine Duo 791 Eco
- Hose adapter
- Mounting brackets
- Installation instructions
The heating kits for water drainage are available in the lengths 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 as well as 10 and 12m. They are easily connected to the tray adapter to drain the water from the drainage tray.
A heated drainage kit contains:
- Insulated condensation hose
- Color: Blue-gray
- UV resistant & shock resistant
- Hose, exterior Ø 31mm, interior Ø 19mm
- Hose clips, double locking
- Heating cable, power 15w/m.
- Thermostat, ON +2°C, between cold cable and and heating cable
- Socket, grounded
- Wall/ground suspension for hose