Climaline Pro 9 Eco
The drainage tray is double-bottomed with built-in heating mat mounted in a metal foil bag for best heat dissipation. The heating mat has two separate thermostatically controlled heating cables. The primary switches on at +2°C and the secondary -8°C when extra power is needed. The tray has been functionally tested to -34°C.
The tray has heated sides, is supplied with our new hose adapters, with a leaf basket andØ25mm sleeve coupling.
We recommend the condensation drainage kit with the Ø25mm insulated hose.
- Color: Dark gray
- Material: ABS plastic
- UV resistant & shock resistant to -40°C
- Length: 932 mm
- Depth: 610mm
- Height: 35mm (without sleeve coupler)
- Hose adapter with leaf basket, for hose/pipe interior Ø 20/25mm
- Heating mat/power: 292 Watt
- Electrical connection: 220-230 volt/50 Hz
- Thermostatically controlled heating mat: Yes, Eco version
- Thermostats: 2 built in, primary switch on +2°C, secondary at -8°C
- Suspension for Daikin EWAQ-EWYQ BAWN series
- Power cable: 3 000mm
- Max liquid flow, with 3m hose/cable/10% fall: 12 liters/minute
A Climaco design
Designed for outdoor units with a length of 870-1000mm which are not deeper than 610-850mm.
- Daikin outdoor units EWAQ/YQ 16/25 and 40/50
- Many Daikin outdoor units VRV III and VRV IV
- Fujitsu outdoor units A72/90/108LALH
- Samsung outdoor units AM 080/100/120 JXVAGH
You will find more outdoor units here.
- Heat tray ClimaLine Pro 9 Eco
- Hose adapter with leaf basket
- Universal consoles
The heating kits for water drainage are available in the lengths 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 as well as 10 and 12m. They are easily connected to the tray adapter to drain the water from the drainage tray.
A heated water drainage kit for Pro 630, 930 & 1230 trays contains:
- Insulated condensation hose
- Color: Beige
- UV resistant & shock resistant
- Hose, exterior Ø 37mm, interior Ø 25mm
- Hose clamps, double locking
- Heating cable, power 15w/m.
- Thermostat, ON +2°C, between cold cable and and heating cable
- Socket, grounded
- Wall/ground mounting for hose
Read more about the kits here.